Jenilee and Charles Carolus -Real Weddings

Jenilee and Charles


Jenilee and Charles were married 03.12.2011 in Cape Town ,South Africa
Venue for the Ceremony : Shiloh Sanctuary Observatory
 
 
Venue for reception :Observatory Community Centre
Photographs were taken at Sunset Beach Milnerton

The Love story

 
 
This couple met in a quaint little church in the suberb of Bontehuwel,Cape town.The two felt a love connection just as much as a spiritual one and soon they were dating and became inseparable.They both enjoy music and cooking and this strengthened the bond they had for one another.
 
 
 

The Proposal

On the day of our engagement 27.11.2010 it was a saturday. I was working until 12:30. Charles came to fetch me at work . We planned on spending the day together. Charles took me to table mountain. We were gonna go on the cable car, but the weather wasn't playing in our favour. He then decided to take me to Spur resturant and there after we went to watch the sunset at Sea point beach. . It was as unpleasing the weather,never played along .Nerves was rushing through his body even though we spoke about it several times. He said, the mere fact that I could still say no was pushing the nerves to pump more even more . I was more shocked than I thought I would be. I didn't know if I should say anything, let alone cry. My first words was, "Charles, are you stupid lol." But I said yes! While the sun was setting we kissed our first kiss as being an engaged couple. The rest was history ...


Advice to other brides

 

Brides out there, plan, plan, plan and more planning so that everything is perfect on that day. To be a bit stress free, plan a year ahead. I was hands on with EVERYTHING,even though we had a wedding planner. Get someone who knows you best to help and do stuff the way you want it to be done. And choose a bestman and maid of honour who is true & very close to you. On the day of the wedding, just relax and let whatever happen , just happen. You should just relax because whatever goes wrong, just remember no one knows but you. Also remember that marriage starts after the night of the wedding. Enjoy your husbands...


Comments

  1. Thanks a lot for the advice! I really liked this post a lot. I am also getting married this year to the love of my life in an event venue nearby. My sister is decorating the space and I am sure it will look amazing. I am also planning to get a pre-wedding photoshoot. What do you think about it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts